How To Apply
1. Applicants must already have a US Social Security Number to be considered.
2. Explore the possibility of a good fit for this summer by emailing your resume or calling us!
3. If interested, complete our online application.
3. Click here to create an account with login details.
4. Be SURE to select ‘Staff’ as your user type when registering.
5. Once logged in, click on your name.
6. Click on Staff Application 2023 and start entering your details!
7. When you are done, submit your application.
8. Expect an email response from the Ranch within 24 hours notifying you that we have received your application and directions to schedule your Initial Interview.
9. If you do not hear from us or want to check on your application at any time, please email or call 303-442-4557.
The ranch kept coming up in my meditation this morning. Reflecting on the many experiences I've had this summer I noticed how much they have impacted my personal life. I have truly come to value the ranch and can't think of a better place to spend the time.
-Sean, yoga instructor, 2018
Hello Colorado Mountain Ranch, Thanksgiving has passed, and this year what I found to be most grateful for was you. I was so nervous when I arrived in the summer, and a little bit lost. I needed the Ranch more than I knew. After I left the Ranch, I moved to Texas. I got a job working with foster kids (teenagers) in a residential group home facility. I believe for a fact that without the encouragement and life lessons I learned at the Ranch that I would not be where I am now. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you. My time at the Ranch changed my life for the better. You have created a beautiful place for growth. Thank you.
♥ Ariel Thomas, Archery Instructor and Lifeguard 2018
Thank you for the hospitality and making me feel like family always. It's a great feeling knowing a have a family away from home! Here's to a good summer!
Ziggy Krug, staff alumni