HOW TO REGISTER
It should be easy!
If it's not easy for you, no problem. We can help! Please just email or call us.
1. Create an account in the CMR registration portal.
(Returning families can use their details from previous seasons!)
2. Make sure you have read through the variety of different summer programs we offer and choose the one right for your child. BE SURE that your child knows which camp program you choose each week.
3. For all the information you need for a successful camp experience check out our Parent Handbook. Your registration form will ask you to sign that you have reviewed this.
WE MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED FORMS IN OUR OFFICE TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR CHILD ATTENDS CAMP!
5. Required Forms:
Download and fill out the Medication and Immunization Forms linked below:
-Certificate of Immunizations – Colorado State Child Care Licensing requires that your child’s immunizations record (including for COVID) be on file in our office. The official Certificate of Immunization must be from one the following states: Colorado, Alabama, Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Washington.
(Certificate of Exemption may qualify.)
-Prescription Medication Consent Form (Optional) - required for prescription medication to be administered at Camp
-Self-Carry/Self-Administer Medication Form (Optional) - required for inhalers & epi-pens at camp
Upload all required forms to the CMR registration portal within TWO WEEKS of you child's attendance to camp.
6. Review our Bus Schedule
7. Questions? Refer to our FAQ page, and don't hesitate to give us a call or send an email.
Camp enrollment covers one business week (5 days, Monday - Friday). There are ONLY two pro-rated 4-day weeks, Week 1) May 30- June 2 and Week 6) July 3 & 5 - 7. You may enroll in multiple weeks. Sorry no daily rates, as camp features a full week's progression. There are no make-up days, as groups are in consistent pods.
Tuition for each registered week is due one week prior to each week that your child is registered. A $100 deposit is required to register and hold your child’s place in the week(s) and program(s) of your choice. If we do not receive your final payment by the Monday due date (one week prior to the time of your child's registration), your weekly balance will be charged to the card or bank account on file. If you plan to cancel, be sure to notify us at least one week before the date of registration so that the final non-refundable payment will not be charged.
Please visit our Payment & Refund Policy page to learn more.
Should you need to cancel or change your registration, no refunds can be made through our office for deposits or payments. If you would like to insure your payments for a full refund, read the 2023 Activity Coverage Protection Plan letter.
There are a number of covered reasons for which you would qualify at any time for a full refund, such as your child’s doctor verified sickness, including COVID.
To opt in for a 75% refund with the option of “Cancel for Any Reason,” the insurance must be purchased within 48 hours of the final tuition payment and goes into effect immediately. To qualify for this benefit, cancellation must be at least 48 hours before the start of the camp week.
Once you have completed your registration form, the spaces available for all programs and weeks will be visible to you. You must complete a registration form to put a child on a waitlist. No payment is required, but please only put your child on your first choice of week(s). We will notify you by phone or email if/when spots become available. Please know that spaces can open at the last minute and it is important to respond right away!
Information and directions for Scholarship Applications are on the Registration Form. All Scholarship Applications require a $100 per week payment as a deposit to hold the spot for each week.
Colorado Mountain Ranch 2023 Scholarship Program
For 2023, a few select scholarships will be provided by Mountain Summers, Inc, a 501(c)3 Scholarship Fund for rising 2nd-12th graders. Apply early, as funds are limited. Please complete your registration form and pay the deposits to reserve programs and weeks. Call the Office at 303-442-4557 and ask for your application review so that funding can be confirmed and your scholarship can be applied to your tuition balance.
1. Marshall Fire Victims: Children whose families lost both their belongings and their home in the Marshall Fire a year ago may apply for $150 scholarship funds per week.
2. Native American Indian Children: may apply for scholarships to cover the balance of fees after deposits are paid.
3. Locals: Those indicating residence in the area of the Gold Hill Town Meeting or enrollment at the Gold Hill Elementary School may apply for $150 per week scholarships.
- Please call us any time! We LOVE to talk about children and camp! 303.442.4557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org