HOW TO REGISTER
1) Create an account in the CMR registration portal.
2) Returning families: use your login details from last summer!
3) Make sure you have read through the variety of different summer camps we offer and choose the one right for your child. BE SURE that your child knows which camp program you choose each week.
4) For all the information you need for a successful camp experience check out our Parent Handbook.
5) Download and fill out the Medication and Immunization Forms linked below and upload completed forms to your child's enrollment account, or send to us before your child attends camp and send them to:
US Mail:10063 Gold Hill Rd, Boulder, CO 80302
We must have these forms in our office before your child attends camp!
6) Review our Bus Schedule
Adventure Day Camp does not have a set enrollment capacity limit and typically does not have a waitlist.
Focus Camps, especially the Horse Focus Camp, have enrollment capacity limits. When we reach these limits, we accept registration on a waitlist basis. You must complete all registration details to get on the waitlist. Payment will not be processed until your camper is granted a spot in the program for which they are registered and waitlisted.
Tuition is due Monday of each week that your child attends. If we do not receive payment by the time your child attends camp, we will charge your balance to the card on file. If your child stays for an overnight or campout, we will charge your credit card the day after the overnight or campout.
All fees and balances paid, including the $50 registration fee, $150 weekly deposit and camp tuition cost, are transferrable. If your child cannot attend camp as scheduled, we will treat any amount already paid as a credit to your account that is transferable toward any future camp programs offered by the Colorado Mountain Ranch.
Camp enrollment covers one business week (5 days, Monday-Friday). You may enroll in multiple weeks. Sorry, no daily rates or make-up days.
Please call us any time! We LOVE to talk about children and camp! If you send us anything by fax or email that isn't acknowledged within one day, please call to make sure we received it.