HOW TO REGISTER
1) Create an account in the CMR registration portal.
2) Returning families: use your login details from last summer!
3) Make sure you have read through the variety of different summer camps we offer and choose the one right for your child. BE SURE that your child knows which camp program you choose each week.
4) For all the information you need for a successful camp experience check out our Parent Handbook.
5) Download and fill out the Medication and Immunization Forms linked below and upload completed forms to your child's enrollment account, or send to us before your child attends camp and send them to:
US Mail:10063 Gold Hill Rd, Boulder, CO 80302
We must have these forms in our office before your child attends camp!
Certificate of Immunization (Required)
CMR Provided Medication Form (Required)
Self-Provided Medication Form (Optional) - required for any prescription or over-the-counter medications or supplements at Camp
Self-Carry/Self-Administer Medication Form (Optional) - required for inhalers & epi-pens at Camp
6) Review our Bus Schedule
Tuition is due Monday of each week that your child attends. If we do not receive payment by the time your child attends camp, we will charge your balance to the card on file. If your child stays for an overnight or campout, we will charge your credit card the day after the overnight or campout.
NEW! PROGRAM INSURANCE
You may purchase A+ Program Insurance this summer to cover your child’s tuition payments, other travel expenses, and medical expenses for sickness or injury during their camp time! Even your rolled over payments from 2020 to 2021 can be included. Your qualifying documented payments can be reimbursed to you in the case of cancellation or program interruption due to your child’s medical reasons documented by a doctor (including Covid, but not quarantine) and many other reasons, too!
With the pandemic still an issue, social distancing on Camp buses means that overall Camp capacity will be less, therefore some weeks and programs may become wait-listed quickly. When we reach these limits, we accept registration on a waitlist basis. You must complete all registration details to get on the waitlist. Payment will not be processed until your camper is granted a spot in the program for which they are registered and waitlisted.
You may wish to call us at 303.442.4557 prior to registration to determine enrollment availability!